Do you just want a job, or would you like a CAREER? Energy Services Air Conditioning and Heating Company is looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional service technician to work full time. Energy Services has been in business for 45 years in Naperville. We are a family business, focused on residential service and replacement.
To qualify for our team, you need:
- 2+ years experience in the HVAC field
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- EPA certified
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly, personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must agree to a background and drug check
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- NATE certification a plus!
You must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
- Respond to installation or service needs for furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, etc.
- Maintain truck and keep inventory well stocked
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of
- Perform other duties as assigned
After your initial training period, we will provide you with:
- Truck (Service Techs)
- GPS (Service Techs)
- Performance bonuses
- Regular training opportunities
- Achievement recognition
- Health benefits
- 6 paid holidays
Do you feel that you possess all of the qualifications listed above? Email your resume, with salary requirements and references.